Food is a basic need that every human being needs to live. You need to prepare tasty food that every family member will enjoy for well-cooked and healthy food is the key to a healthy life. Preparing food manually every day can be tedious if you do have the right tools or kitchen appliances. A vegetable food processor is a versatile kitchen device that you can use to prepare food daily. These small kitchen equipment are becoming a necessity in every home and restaurant. Following are the best food processor for shredding cabbages. These reviews are prepared to help you choose the best food processor for coleslaw, making salad dressing, and more. Find the best food processor for shredding vegetables here at an affordable price.
Best Food processor for Shredding Cabbages Comparison Chart
|Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef 16 cup||Amazon Price|
|KitchenAid KFP720OB 7-Cup Food Processor with 3-Cup Mini Bowl||Amazon Price|
|KitchenAid KFP0718OB Easy Store Food Processor, 7 Cup||Amazon Price|
|KitchenAid KFP1133OB 11-Cup Food Processor with Exact Slice System||Amazon Price|
|Hamilton Beach 8 cup food processor 70450||Amazon Price|
|Hamilton Beach ChefPrep 10-Cup (70610)||Amazon Price|
|Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus||Amazon Price|
|Cuisinart DLC-10S Pro Classic 7-Cup||Amazon Price|
|Cuisinart FP-8SV Elemental 8 Cup||Amazon Price|
10 Best Food processor for Shredding Cabbages & Vegetables Reviews 2021
Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Food Processor
This is one of the best food processor for shredding cabbage, pureeing, cutting and chopping fruits, and much more. This unit works efficiently and offers the user an impressive performance and excellent food prep experience.
The blades and the discs of this best food processor for making coleslaw are designed for high performance and efficiency in working.
The 8 sets of the discs have 24 different slicing modes for slicing a wide range of ingredients, including cabbage with precision and allowing you to adjust the slices’ size from thin to thick as desired.
A dough blade is also included which efficiently cuts and kneads dough to the right consistency.
This food processor comes with two bowls of distinctive sizes. The 16-cup bowl is for preparing a substantial dish allows the user to stir up the large servings of the batter or soup. It can hold large heads of cabbages.
It also features two food pushers- large and small and a large mouth food chute comes with a wellbeing framework.
KitchenAid KFP720OB 7-Cup Food Processor with 3-Cup Mini Bowl
A KitchenAid Food processor is a worthy investment in any well-equipped kitchen. You can use this unit to blend, chop, slice, and even mix ingredients for baking. This best food processor for shredding cabbages comes with powerful accessories and attachment parts designed to speed up your meal prep tasks.
At the core of this versatile KitchenAid Food Processor lies a powerful induction motor designed to efficiently process even the toughest veggies, fruits, or other ingredients.
If you’re making your own bread at home, then KitchenAid Food Processor dough blade will make your job much easier since you’ll be able to automate all the mixing and kneading and save valuable time.
The KitchenAid Food Processor comes with a stainless steel blade, a 7-cup work bowl for handling huge food volumes and a 3-cup mini for smaller tasks, and a food pusher.
KitchenAid KFP720OB 7-Cup Food Processor with 3-Cup Mini Bowl Features
- High Versatility with a 9-cup and a 3 cup capacity work bowl;
- Stainless steel multi-purpose blade
- A large feed tube
- A large food pusher
- Dishwasher safe parts ( bowls, discs, and blades.) for easy cleanup. Base wipes clean easily
- Sleek and Compact design
- Measures 9 by 7-2/7 by 14-2/7 inches
- 1-year hassle-free replacement warranty
KitchenAid KFP0718OB Easy Store Food Processor, 7 Cup
Kitchenaid brand has some of the most powerful chopping, which comes in a compact size. This best food processor for coleslaw comes with a perfect 7 cup work bowl, which is large enough to handle quick chopping jobs.
The KitchenAid KFP0718OB Easy Store Food Processor, 7 Cup comes with a reversible medium shredding/ slicing disc, which especially allows you to process small amounts of fruits, cheeses and shred cabbages with ease. A stainless steel multi-purpose blade is also included to chop, slice, and grate different ingredients.
This best food processor for making coleslaw comes with simple controls with 3 speed settings; high, low, and pulse, allowing you to process different hard and soft ingredients with precision. The other features include easy-press paddles and illuminated LED controls, a convenient cord wrap, and it has a heavy-duty base that keeps the food processor stable during operation.
The motor is sturdy, allowing you to chop small amounts of heavier foods. Pulse control precisely manages operation that requires precision processing.
Overall this best food processor for shredding vegetables base wipes clean easily. All removable parts are dishwasher safe.
The KitchenAid KFP0718OB Easy Store Food Processor, 7 Cup Features
- Dimensions: 16.1 x 13.3 x 9.9 inches
- Weighs 8.38 pounds
- Features one-click, twist-free bowl set up
- Reversible medium slicing/shredding disc
- Multi-purpose blade.
- Comes with a latched lid for easy assembly and use
- Features a leak-resistant 7 cup work bowl
- In-bowl accessory storage
- Convenient and simple speed control; high, low, and pulse
KitchenAid KFP1133OB 11-Cup Food Processor with Exact Slice System
The KitchenAid KFP1133OB 11-Cup Food Processor with Exact Slice System is another best food processor for shredding cabbages and an appliance for a creative cook. It comes with an adjustable ExactSlice System with optimized touchpad speed control and an external lever that permits the use to move from thick to thin by just a slide of the lever.
The Stainless steel multi-purpose blade performs a variety of tasks, including chopping, mincing, blending, and mixing.
Dough blade helps you a lot in making pizza and bread by mixing and kneading the dough.
The adjustable slicing and the reversible shredding discs are perfect for shredding cabbages when making coleslaw, preparing salad dressing, making hummus and pesto, ad much more.
Additionally, this machine comes with a 3-in-1 Wide-mouth feed tube that allows you to toss in large ingredients without slicing them with a knife beforehand.
The UltraTight feature prevents spills when preparing liquid foods.
The KitchenAid KFP1133OB 11-Cup Food Processor with Exact Slice System with 11 cup work bowl you can use when prepping food for many people, and a small 3-cup work bowl for small chopping and mixing jobs.
All removable parts are dishwasher safe, and the chopping bowl does not stain or retain food odors; and more importantly, the flawless design makes it easy to clean.
KitchenAid KFP1133OB 11-Cup Food Processor with Exact Slice System Features
- Externally adjustable ExactSlice program and a lever
- BPA-free 11 cup and 3-cup work bowls
- 3-in-1 wide mouth feed tube
- UltraTight seal feature
- High, Low & Pulse speed options
- Adjustable Slicing Disc
- Reversible Shredding Disc,
- Multipurpose Blade for 3-Cup Work Bowl
- Dough blade
- Storage case
Cuisinart FP-8SV Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor Coleslaw
The Cuisinart FP-8SV Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor is a stylish, powerful compact kitchen device perfect for cooks of any level comes with a powerful motor of 350 watt
This best food processor for coleslaw comes with stainless steel reversible slicing and shredding discs, which is perfect for chopping, mincing, mixing, and blending. Durable seals for quiet operation and pulse control.
The Cuisinart FP-8SV Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor comes with a dishwasher-safe 8-cup work bowl, which has clear markings for easy operation.
Furthermore, this unit comes with a handy chef’s accessory case for blades and storage. If you are looking for a sturdy, versatile, and thebest food processor for making coleslaw, choose this model.
Cuisinart FP-8SV Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor features
- 350 watts motor
- 8-cup work bowl
- Reversible slicing and shredding discs
- Integrated feed tube
- Measures 7.60 L x 9.58 W x 15.19 H inches
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe and BPA-free for easy cleanup
Hamilton Beach 8 cup food processor 70450
The Hamilton Beach, 8 cup food processor with an elegant and space-saving, is another best food processor for chopping vegetables and fruits. This food processor can be used for grating, dicing, chopping. Most of the vegetable can be sliced using strong and durable blades.
Hamilton Beach 6 cup food processor features
- 8-cup capacity of dry ingredient or 2 cups of wet ingredients
- Powerful 300-watt motor
- Compact, space-saving design
- BPA-free and dishwasher-safe work bowl
- Convenient in-bowl storage
- Convenient on/pulse control panel
- Stainless steel mixing/chopping blade
- Stainless steel shredding/slicing disc
Hamilton Beach ChefPrep 10-Cup (70610): Best Food Processor for shredding Vegetables
Hamilton Beach food processors are the ultimate kitchen appliances, whether you’re cooking for two or preparing for a large family meal. This particular model comes with a large 10-cup capacity bowl, which is much more effectively larger.
This unit has a perfect chopping blade that chops nicely and uniformly, processes small quantities well and process more in less time.
The slicer dish has a magical ability to not suffer from food getting stuck on the top. It also has a reversible slice and shred disc. The motor is 525 watts with 2 speeds plus comes with pulse control for precision processing.
The good part is it has large feed chute and has convenient cord storage too. The parts do not stain from processing colorful foods and the parts are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.
Hamilton Beach Food Processor coleslaw is inexpensive and one of the best food processor for making coleslaw.
Hamilton Beach ChefPrep 10-Cup Food Processor features
- 10 cup capacity food processor
- Powerful 525-watt motor
- Features 2 reversible shredding/slicing discs
- Stainless steel chopping/mixing blade
- 2 speed options plus pulse button
- Extra-large feed chute
- Dishwasher safe removable parts
- Internal cord storage
Cuisinart Mini Prep Food Processor Coleslaw
The Cuisinart mini prep food processor is a perfect size processor that complements all large processors with an auto-reversing smart blade, making it double-sided and has an extended handle to pull out the blade. It’s one of the best food processor for shredding vegetables, including potatoes, cabbages, and more.
Cuisinart mini prep food processor comes with grind and chop function instead of one button. It’s easy to assemble, operate and clean. All the removable parts are machine-washable.
Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Features
- Powerful 250-watt motor
- Generous 3-cup plastic working bowl;
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid; cleaning is a breeze
- Patented reversible stainless steel blade for grinding and chopping
- Compact and lightweight design
- Includes a spatula
- Has simple push-button controls
Cuisinart DLC-10S Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor Coleslaw
The Cuisinart DLC-10S Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor is the right size for a small family. It’s a mid-size processor slimmed down from classic model and equipped with valuable features.
The Cuisinart DLC-10S Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor is a powerful machine ideal for chopping, whipping, cutting, and shredding cabbages. It slices very fast, comes with 2 sizes of lids and food pushers, and has an extra-large feed tube, reducing the need for pre-cutting.
This best food processor for coleslaw making comes with a stainless steel medium slicing disc and shredding disc. All the parts removable parts are dishwasher safe.
Additionally, the parts are easy to assemble and to disassemble for easy setup and cleaning. The machine also comes with a custom contoured spatula for bowl scraping and aids in cleanup. It recommended by top chef’s as the best food processor for shredding cabbages.
Cabbage and Easy Coleslaw Recipes
Do you like cooking cabbages? If so, then you’ll love this collection of free recipes using cabbage. With your best food processor for shredding vegetables listed in this post, you can make a lot of tasty dishes at home.
- 1 (7 ounce) package ring Macaroni or 1 (7 ounces) package ditalini
- 1 (16 ounces) package coleslaw mix
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounces) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-fat salad dressing (mayonnaise)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Transfer to a large bowl; add the coleslaw mix, onion, celery, cucumber, green pepper, and water chestnuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Cilantro Pepita Cole Slaw
- 1 large head cabbage, finely shredded (use the best food processor for shredding cabbages listed above to finely shred the cabbage)
- 1/4 head purple cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/3 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup roasted salted pepitas
- 3/4 c. mayo
- 1/2 c. half-n-half
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/4 c. oil
- 1/8 tsp. each –
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Dry mustard
- Celery salt
- White pepper
- Whisk together dressing ingredients until smooth.
- Pour over cabbage, cilantro and pepitas.
- Toss until well coated.
Asian Cabbage Slaw recipe
- 1 medium cucumber, halved lengthways and sliced thinly.
- 1 cup of fresh pea pods, halved.
- ¼ cup of rice vinegar.
- 1 tablespoon of salad oil.
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil.
- ½ teaspoon of sugar.
- Pinch of salt.
- ½ teaspoon of red chili paste.
- 4 cups of napa cabbage, shredded.
- ½ cup of honey-roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sliced cucumber and pea pods.
- In another mixing bowl, stir together the rice vinegar, salad oil, sesame oil, sugar, salt, and chili paste.
- Pour the dressing mixture over the cucumber and pea pods, stirring to coat.
- Cover and chill for 8 hours or overnight.
- Stir in the shredded cabbage and chopped peanuts just before serving.
Cabbage Chowder recipe
- 4 cups of cabbage, shredded.
- 3 cups of potatoes, diced.
- 2 cups of carrots, sliced.
- 2 cups of water.
- 1 tablespoon of salt.
- ½ teaspoon of pepper.
- ½ teaspoon of sugar.
- 4 cups of milk.
- 2 tablespoons of butter.
- In a pot, cook all of the ingredients (except milk and butter) over low heat until the vegetables are done.
- Add the butter and milk and heat through.
Cabbage Pudding recipe
- 1 large cabbage, finely shredded.
- 2 slices of bread.
- 1 cup of saltine cracker crumbs.
- ½ teaspoon of salt.
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper.
- 1 stick of butter.
- 2 cups of milk.
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Use the best food processor for shredding cabbages above to shred the cabbage.
- Butter a 3-quart casserole dish and place three cups of cabbage in it.
- Break the bread slices over top of the cabbage.
- Add the cracker crumbs.
- Add the remaining cabbage.
- Sprinkle the cabbage with salt and black pepper and dot with butter.
- Add the milk.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, under a loose foil tent.
Creamy Coleslaw recipe
- ¾ cup of mayonnaise.
- 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- 1 ½ tablespoon of white wine vinegar.
- 1/3 cup of oil.
- 1/8 teaspoons of dry mustard.
- 1/8 teaspoons of celery salt.
- 1/8 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- 1/8 teaspoons of onion powder.
- Dash of black pepper.
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- ½ cup of half-and-half.
- ¼ teaspoon of salt.
- 1 large cabbage head, very finely shredded.
- Blend the mayonnaise, sugar, white wine vinegar and oil.
- Add the dry mustard, celery salt, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, lemon juice, half-and-half, and salt. Stir until smooth.
- Pour over the cabbage in a large bowl and toss until the cabbage is thoroughly coated.
Rice-Stuffed Cabbage recipe
- 1 head of cabbage.
- 2 medium eggs.
- 4 tablespoons of onion, grated.
- 2 cups of half-cooked rice.
- 2 teaspoons of salt.
- 1 ½ cup of seedless raisins.
- 4 tablespoons of butter.
- 2 onions sliced.
- 1 tablespoon of potato flour.
- 2 cups of boiling water.
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon.
- ½ cup of sour cream.
- Pour boiling water over the cabbage and allow it to soak for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the top 18 leaves.
- Beat the eggs and gradually add the grated onion, half-cooked rice, 1 teaspoon of salt and half of the raisins.
- Place a heaping tablespoon of the mixture on each cabbage leaf, then roll up.
- Melt the butter in a casserole. Lightly brown the sliced onions and cabbage rolls in it.
- Sprinkle with potato flour, then add the boiling water, lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon and the remaining salt and raisins.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 1 hour and 15 minutes, basting frequently.
- Stir in the sour cream just before serving.
French Cabbage Salad recipe
- 1 medium cabbage, shredded.
- ¼ lbs. of bacon.
- 2 cups of onion, chopped.
- 1 clove garlic, chopped.
- ½ cup of white wine tarragon vinegar.
- Cut the bacon into tiny bits, fry in a large frying pan. Remove and reserve the bacon bits once they are crisp.
- Chop the onion and garlic; fry them in the bacon fat. Once they have browned, pour in the vinegar.
- Bring just up to a simmer; add all the shredded cabbage and bacon.
- Toss to mix.
- 10 Best Food Processor for the Money 2020: [Best Budget]
- 10 Best Food Processor for Salsa
- 10 Best food processor for Pesto Making in 2020 Reviews
- 10 Best Food processor for Hummus Making at Home 2020 Reviews
- Top 5 Best Small Food Processor in 2020