Are you tired of looking for the best affordable food processor? Well, don’t fret. We have found 10 best cheap food processors on a budget that you can buy without breaking the bank. Get the best food processor on a budget!
A food processor’s basic role is to puree, chop, and grind ingredients that would otherwise take a significant amount of time to do manually.
Since their invention in the 1940s, food processors have evolved from bulky and costly kitchen appliances to lustrous and reasonably priced necessities.
Prices can range from over $3000 for a top of the line restaurant-quality processor to $15 for a budget-friendly model.
Users concerned about the great difference in price don’t have to be, since if they buy the best cheap food processor we have reviewed in this post, it will do everything a home chef needs.
If working in a restaurant where you require to cook hundreds of meal batches per day, an inexpensive food processor will provide you all the same benefits at a fraction of the price. Below we have listed 5 of the best affordable food processors available in the market today.
Best Cheap Food Processors 2021 Reviews
|Cuisinart DLC-1SS Mini-Prep||Amazon Price|
|BLACK+DECKER 8-Cup FP1600B||Amazon Price|
|AmazonBasics 4-Cup Food Processor, Black||Amazon Price|
|La Reveuse Electric Mini Food Processor||Amazon Price|
|Revel Food Chopper||Amazon Price|
|Ninja Storm Master Prep Food Processor||Amazon Price|
|Oster Oskar 2-in-1 Salad Prep & Food Processor, Black FPSTFP4050||Amazon Price|
|Remington Russell Hobbs FP3100BKR Retro Style Food Processor, 8-Cup||Amazon Price|
|Proctor Silex Durable Mini 1.5 Cup Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper||Amazon Price|
|OVENTE Electric Mini Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper||Amazon Price|
Best Affordable food processors 2021 Reviews
Cuisinart DLC-1SS Mini-Prep Processor
If you are tired of losing a substantial amount of time chopping and slicing vegetables when you could be spending it with your family and friends, the Cuisinart DLC-1SS Mini-Prep Processor will be a perfect addition to your kitchen.
This best food processor on a budget is also one of the best mini food processors you will find on the market today.
This best budget food processor is designed to quickly and easily chop, grate, shred, grind, and puree anything you require. You can use it to puree and make delicious homemade baby food too.
Cleaning this food processor is a breeze. Remove the attachment parts after use and place the plastic bowl and any other plastic attachments into the dishwasher for easy and convenient cleaning.
Attachment parts and accessories that come with this product include; 21-ounce work bowl, patented stainless steel reversible blades, instructions, recipe book, and a brushed stainless steel base.
Best of all, this compact mini processor packs a powerful punch at a wallet-friendly price. You will get all of the features usually found in more costly models at a low price.
- Powerful chopper/grinder
- 21-ounce work bowl capacity
- 2 speed settings
- Durable stainless steel reversible discs and chopping blade
- Dishwasher safe parts
- Spatula included
- Comes with recipe/instruction book
BLACK+DECKER 8-Cup Food Processor, Black, FP1600B
The BLACK+DECKER 8-Cup Food Processor, Black, FP1600 is another best affordable food processor that you can purchase at an low price
It features a compact size that fits perfectly in any kitchen setting. Its sleek design prevents it from being an eyesore. It comes with 8-cup capacity work that offers enough workspace and can handle even large batches of ingredients at a go.
The BLACK+DECKER 8-Cup Food Processor, Black, FP1600B has a large food chute and pusher.
It can easily chops through meat, nuts, and seeds with ease and is easy to operate with its push-button system. This product’s safety interlocking feature allows operation only when the lid is securely attached and locked to the bowl.
All the removable parts are dishwasher-safe.
- 450 watts motor
- 8-cup work bowl capacity
- Stainless steel chopping blade, and slicer/shredder
- Large food chute with pusher
- Safety interlocking design
- Dishwasher safe attachment parts
- Push-button controls
La Reveuse Electric Mini Food Processor: Best food processor on a budget
Affordably priced, this food processor from La REveuse can be your best and go-to kitchen appliance. Despite its small make, this food processor is just as efficient as a larger and more expensive model in its category.
One of this mini food processor’s advantages is that it has non-slip suction feet at the base that prevents the unit from slipping or tipping over while in operation.
Most larger and more costly models can be very unstable and can easily fall to the ground due to vibrations when processing. This will never happen with this best buy food processor.
Another benefit is the durable accessories and bowl that come with this food processor. These parts can be easily washed in the dishwasher. Assembling and operating this unit is also easy.
Furthermore, with a 200-watt motor that powers this machine and a compact space-saving design, this mini food processor is ideal for making single serving and, also baby food.
One-touch pulse controls allow the user to process various foods to the right consistency without a hassle. The stay-sharp blades in this unit are designed to chop ingredients precisely for a long time without getting dull.
- 200 watts motor
- 2 cup bowl capacity
- One-touch pulse setting buttons
- easy to assemble and operate
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- Safe to use
- Stainless steel blade
AmazonBasics 4-Cup Food Processor, Black
If you are still searching for the best cheap food processor that is not only inexpensive but also has a compact and attractive design, then your search can end with the AmazonBasics 4-Cup Food Processor, Black.
This best budget food processor with its powerful 450-watt motor and sleek design is the perfect addition for any well-equipped kitchen.
This food processor offers more benefits than more expensive models. The 4 cup capacity work bowl is considered great for this price point range and can handle most of your kitchen chopping, grating, shredding, slicing, and mincing tasks with precision. Additionally, for unrivaled performance, the machine comes with interchangeable blades and multiple functions for a variety of tasks.
Furthermore, all the parts are easy to assemble and dishwasher safe. The corded base with digital buttons controls makes operations easy and safe. It comes with AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects.
- 450 watts motor
- 3 cup work bowl capacity
- Comes with digital control buttons
- Stainless steel chopping blade
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- AmazonBasics 1-year warranty
Revel Food Chopper
With its stylish and sleek design, this Revel food chopper is sure to win over any skeptics, starting with its low price.
One of the benefits of this food chopper is that it has a two-speed motor. Most inexpensive food processors only have a single speed. With multiple speeds, the Revel food chopper can easily process different food ingredients.
With its dishwasher-safe components, a variety of additional attachments, and powerful motor, this food chopper is the ideal value appliance.
Using this product, we were pleased with how easily it can create sauces and grind through nuts and seeds that would have taken hours to do by hand.
With this chopper, you can spend less time doing the mundane cooking chores and spend more time enjoying a delicious meal with your friends and family.
- 260 watts motor
- 200 ml bowl capacity
- 2 speed settings
- Stainless steel chopping blade
- Plastic milkshake blade
Best Affordable Food Processor Conclusion:
If you are in the market for the best affordable food processor, then any of the models above will fit the bill. All of the above models pack lots of value into a low price.
Any of these best food processor on a budget will save you time as they easily chop veggies, grind nuts, and create delicious milkshakes.
Furthermore, with dishwasher-safe components, you won’t even have to clean them by hand. Simply put the mixing bowl and accessories in the dishwasher and you’ll have hands free cleaning.
So purchase a cheap food processor, and you can start enjoying the rewards immediately. But before you do that, do not forget to read our food processor buying guide below that discusses the factors to be considered while buying the best affordable food processor.
- Best Bosch Food processor Reviews
- Top 5 Best Black and Decker Food Processors Reviews
- Best Food Processor Wirecutter Rated in 2020
- 10 Best Food processors with dough blade: Food processor for kneading dough
- 10 Best Food Processor Under $50
Reasons for Having the Best Food Processor on a Budget
Before you purchase your food processor, you need to ask yourself these questions. Do you work on repetitive kitchen activities such as mincing or slicing? Are you fond of preparing homemade sauces and dips? How often do you use your cooking utensils? Do you have an extra space for a food processor?
These questions must be answered before purchasing. The reason for buying a food processor is for you to identify these significant elements. These include:
- A flexible and high-quality food processor should have light chassis. This will keep the equipment from moving while heavy-duty processing activities is commencing.
- It must have a large capacity that can accommodate 8-10 cups. This is important especially when you are processing liquefied ingredients.
- The equipment should have a wide feed tube. This will allow you to place bigger food pieces.
- It is pre-installed with safety features. The bowl must be secured to the base. The tops should be locked on the bowl, and the equipment must not start until every part of it is secured.
- The equipment must have easy-to-use controls and the item must be operated easily. Avoid choosing food processors that have complicated controls. You might end up wasting your time and money for inappropriate use of the product.
There are other kitchen tools that are useful but have limited features. For instance, blenders are necessary for preparing juices and fruit shakes. However, its feature is not appropriate for other repetitive kitchen activities. Unlike blenders, food processors have flat and broad bottoms. They also have wide blades that do not need water to operate well.
Tips for Buying the Best Affordable Food Processors
If you plan to purchase a food processor, these recommendations will guide you by selecting the right equipment.
- Buy equipment that suits its allotted space in the kitchen. Moreover, choose a food processor that has the appropriate size that can meet your needs.
- Check and evaluate the processing features. However, you must know that the price of the equipment will depend on its functions.
- Assess the design of the equipment. This will entail the uses of the food processor, which will go along with your repetitive kitchen activities.
- Ask for the availability of spare parts. You can’t use the equipment forever because it has a durability period. This is necessary, especially if you are on a tight budget and cannot afford to buy a new food processor.
- Ask for service maintenance and warranty. Before you purchase a food processor, you must inquire about the means of cleaning the equipment. Ask for recommendations that will keep the durability and quality of the item.
It is advisable to check the equipment before buying it. Look for relevant information and reviews about the best cheap food processor you choose.